June 8th, 2016 in Karlsruhe, Germany.
EUCOR – European campus and Cnous as coordinator of the project “European Student Card” (ESC) project funded by the European Union organized a technical meeting to discuss the uses of the ESC which will be tested on the experimentation territory represented by the European campus.
Following representatives attented the meeting:
- Janosch Nieden, Director of coordination office / Eucor – le campus européen ;
- Jean-Paul ROUMEGAS, Counsellor for international and corporate sponsoship – Cnous,
- Sylvain CAMMAS, E-payment manager – Cnous ;
- Philippe PORTELLI, Director for Digital Applications – Université de Strasbourg ;
- Arnaud GRAUSEM, Software Development Manager – Université de Strasbourg ;
- Michèle HUBER, department manager for business services – Université de Strasbourg ;
- Patrick BRISWALTER, Services and management application department – Université de Strasbourg ;
- Didier BEHARY, IT department – Crous de Strasbourg ;
- Audrey WIRRMANN, head of international relations office – Crous de Strasbourg ;
- Charlotte TAVERNIER, Mobility Manager at European Campus – Université de Strasbourg ;
- Alain ZAMBONI, Services and collaborative applications, research and teaching department – Université de Strasbourg ;
- and Sara WILLMANN, Assistant to the General manager – Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe.